Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Newest Addition...

I finally got a camera! On Saturday after I had an incredible brunch at Another Broken Egg (which included COFFEE, a biscuit, veggie/egg white omelet, and hash browns) I went to Kadair's to purchase a camera. I ended up purchasing on Olympus Stylus 1020.

I've been playing with it to try and improve my photography skills (I have none!). Here's what I've come up with so far:

Chicken Enchiladas
(recipe coming soon)



Yogurt Parfait








Coconut Banana Oatmeal



What do you think??? New career? JK!

2 comments:

  1. You are the only friend I have who may have been taking more pictures of food this week than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures make healthy food so appetizing!! If only that would magically make me eat healthy! I love your blog...it inspires me...keep it coming...maybe one day you will reform me to a healthier lifestyle... *sigh* :)

    ReplyDelete