Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Claim Your Journey

I don’t know how I have failed to mention this…but I’m writing for a running blog these days!  One of my friends has started an AWESOME online magazine for Louisiana running and culture…Claim Your Journey.  I am lucky/proud to be a part of something so great.  Follow us on twitter @claimurjourney and Like us on Facebook!

Things I’ve blogged about over there

Green Monster Smoothie
Rip’s Big Bowl
my favorite Creamy red-wine-feta vinaigrette
my trip to NYC

I love running and have ever since I was a Golden Girl…what started as the perfect way to “stay in shape” has turned into something I really enjoy.  And it fits right into the healthy lifestyle I try to model for all the dancers I teach.  I’m glad I get to be the nutrition perspective for CYJ!

CYJ is starting a weekly running group in Baton Rouge.  Come join us for Sunday Runday at 6:30 pm…I’ll be there when I’m not in the Dome :)

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to following you on this new site!

    ReplyDelete